The International Economic Relations Center may assist you with:
- Credit Reports and Competitive Intelligence of Bulgarian Companies. Credit reports provide the information necessary to make better credit decisions. Our standard report may include:
- Registration, profile, ownership, changes, Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Financial Analyses Ratios, liabilities;
- “Soft” information from media sources, annotations;
- Connections with other companies or persons;
- Unwritten information about a company, reputation.
- Investment consulting, support in mergers and acquisitions Customs and import/export regime consultations Market Access; Customs duties and quotas; Trade Defense Instruments, Consulting on off-set deals.
- Product Marketing and Business Contacts with Bulgarian Partners Marketing information involves targeting of new customers and understanding the position of prospective clients. IERC offers a variety of services:
- Finding appropriate business partners, preliminary conversations;
- Marketing of goods and services, evaluations;
- Trade and industrial statistics;
- Analyses on different branches of Bulgarian economy on demand;
- Organization of presentations and meetings.
- The Center maintains buy/sell database, enquiries made by Bulgarian and foreign companies
Our experts participate in: Enterprise Europe Network, Working Group Internationalisation, Sector groups Women Entrepreneurship, Environment, Agrofood. National Contact Point “Access to Finance” in Horizon 2020.
The Executive President of BIA meets the new Commercial and Economic Counsellor of Bulgaria to Bern+
BIA is warning companies for frauds for inclusion in different European and World Company registers+
ALIBABA will conduct for the first time in Bulgaria life webinar for the Bulgarian producers, traders and entrepreneurs+
Industry Matchmaking – IMM 2017 B2B Matchmaking during international specialised exhibition on machines, technologies and industrial equipment+
Design-Driven Innovation – training which teaches us to change the essence of traditional products+
BIA and the Russian Agency for Small and Medium Business Support concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation+