The center called “Organizational activities and collective members” organizes and coordinates all activities directly related to supporting, strengthening and developing regional and sector organizations, as well as other collective members of BIA. Some of its daily work includes:
- Coordinating interaction between BIA’s collective members and the other centers of the association;
- Writing letters of recommendation for tender participation and Issuing certificates for delegating representative rights concerning all forms of social dialogue
- Providing information and coordinating participation of BIA’s collective members in writing expert opinions and proposals for regulation amendments, regimes etc.
The center facilitates the following activities:
- Establishing and developing regional, sector, cluster and other business organizations, including yielding assistance in preparation of startup documentation;
- Enhancing collective members’ administrative capacity and expertise by organizing various forums and training courses;
- Developing strategic documents and carrying out sector and regional policies for protecting the industrial interests of BIA’s collective members and their company members;
- Developing and running externally financed projects;
- Implementing projects which foster new working methods and processes to boos competitiveness, making use of current partnership networks;
- fostering partnership between BIA’s collective members and representatives from the central and local authorities, as well as their participation in various bodies, committees and working groups at sector and regional levels.