The event gives opportunity to forge new business collaborations, technology transfer and partnerships in projects funded by European programs.
- To reach new international markets;
- To detect new commercial or technological business opportunities;
- To promote your company profile with a specific offer or request;
- To make the most of your visit/exhibition with a personalized 30 minutes-meetings-agenda;
- To get support and follow-up after the start of the agreements on-site comparison of technical specifications of all specialized products;
- Excellent conditions for studying the new market trends;
Industry Matchmaking event will be held during the international specialized exhibition MachTech and InnoTech at Inter Expo Center!
- MachTech: robotics, mechatronics, metal processing, welding, pumps, hydraulics & pneumatics, laser equipment, metal-cutting and metal-working machines, surface finishing and heat treatment machines, machine designing, environment protection, recycling;
- InnoTech: Industrial automation & software, control & measurement equipment, industrial electronics, electrical mobility & equipment, services, quality assurance and testing, R&D;
This event is supported by Sector Group Women Entrepreneurship within Enterprise Europe Network.
The event is free of charge and primarily targets companies and R&D institutions looking for technological, research and business cooperation. Consulting companies and intermediaries without technical expertise in the related sectors are not target group of this event. English is the working language.
For REGISTRATION please visit the web page of the B2B event: https://www.b2match.eu/imm2017