The International Organizations and Programmes Center was established in 1993 marking the beginning of active planning, developing and carrying out international projects funded by various programmes and in collaboration with European and Bulgarian partners.
Some of the center’s main activities include the following:
- Providing BIA members with information about EU requirements concerning Bulgarian business
- Assisting BIA members in the European social dialogue including by raising possibilities for sector organizations to participate in European sector federations’ activities.
- Applying good European practices in various fields including the following:
- Online training systems in the field of quality management and occupational health and safety;
- Establishing occupational health services with the employers’ organizations;
- Boosting green energy production enterprises;
- Change management in industrial relations;
- Flexicurity and social dialogue development in CEE countries;
- Implementing ‘serious games’ as a human resource management tool.
The center coordinates BIA’s collaboration with international organizations such as:
- BUSINESSEUROPE – Confederation of European business and its members - national business organizations from 35 European countries;
- International Labour Organization (ILO) and ILO International Training Center in Turin;
- International Employers’ Organization.
Conference „Role and significance of the Black Sea region and its connection with the Danube Strategy“+
With a minute’s silence in memory of Bojidar Danev started a two-day international conference for the Black Sea region and its connection with the Danube strategy+
Seminar - living laboratory and a "bio-economy" stand will be organized for the first time in the Historical Museum of Stara Zagora+
BioSTEP - Promoting STakeholder Engagement and Public awareness for a participative governance of the BIOeconomy+
Closing Conference on FLEMCEE project - Flexible Employment and Social Dialogue Development – took place today+