Commission DG TAXUD has launched a communication campaign nudging businesses to prepare for the “no-deal” Brexit scenario.
The objective of this EU27 wide campaign is to urge companies, especially SMEs, to check whether they are ready to continue trading with the UK and to redirect them to their competent national authorities to take the necessary steps to prepare. The campaign is not sector specific as it impacts all businesses trading goods with the UK.
Several activities are covered by the campaign:
- dedicated webpages in 24 languages on TAXUD Europa
- “Trader checklist” and “Brexit Customs Guide for Businesses” both in 24 languages
- press release in 24 languages + lines to take for the press + announcement in the midday Press-Briefing
- newsflash to all e-mail contacts
- social media campaign, including paid promotion in 24 languages on Google, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLwdwtjlcZg
- web-banners in 24 languages, visuals and a PowerPoint presentation which can be adapted.