Association “Food Drink Bulgaria”, Bulgarian Petroleum and Gas Association, UniCredit Bulbank, Pfizer Luxemburg Sarl – Bulgaria, Webit Foundation, Biodit Global Technology and Foliart are the new members of BIA, agreed on the today’s (24 October 2018) sitting the Managing Board of BIA. The newly adopted members of BIA unite companies from different economic sectors with more than 15 000 employees.
During its meeting the Managing Board adopted a decision to convene the XV General Assembly of BIA on the 5th of December 2018 (Wednesday) starting at 10:00 in Hall №10 of the National Palace of Culture (8th floor) with the following agenda:
1. Report on the activity of the Managing Board and the Controlling Council for 2014 – 2018.
2. Adoption of basic guidelines for the activity of BIA for 2019 – 2023.
3. Adoption of BIA’s budget for 2019 – 2023.
4. Adoption of amendments to the Statute of BIA.
5. Election of Managing Board.
6. Election of Controlling Council.
7. Election of National Council of Presidents.
The preparation plan of the General Assembly was also accepted.
Important positions were also put to the attention of the Managing Board to launch a public debate on substantial changes to the current or adoption of an entirely new Labor Code. The document is produced by an expert team of BIA and will be presented at a public discussion among the members of BIA and among the social partners - trade unions, employers’ organizations and interested institutions.