Enterprise Europe Network at the BIA is pleased to invite you to virtual bilateral meetings during the Free from Functional Food Expo 2020, which will be held in the period 24-26 November 2020.
The virtual meetings during Free From Functional Food Expo 2020 are open to companies in the food and beverage industry, active in the following areas:
- FREE FROM: Gluten Free • Vegan • Fat Free • Egg Free • Lactose Free • Dairy Free • Allergy Free • Nut Free • Organic • Slavery Free • Palm Oil Free • Dairy Free • Soy Free • Sugar free • Yeast Free • Salt Free • No additives • Wheat Free • etc.
- Natural and Organic
- Functional Food: nutritional and food supplements, sport- nutrition-, protein-, dietary supplements
- FREE FROM: eco-packaging
During virtual bilateral meetings, you can meet potential partners for a short time. Virtual meetings allow you to establish quality meetings and create useful connections. Take the opportunity and you will probably find YOUR FUTURE PARTNERS!
In addition to B2B meetings, the program includes:
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
- Webinar Free From: Traditions vs Innovations
- Webinar: Plant-based protein future: Myths and realities
- Webinar: Food safety & traceability
- Webinar: Packaging Sustainability: A Changing Landscape
- Wednesday, November 25, 2020
- Webinar: Challenges and opportunities of the European baking
- Webinar: Packaging: The natural choice
- Webinar: Evolution of plant-based food production from batch to inline
- Webinar: Detection in the Food Industry
Thursday, November 26, 2020
- Webinar: The safety and integrity of rice production
- Webinar: War On Plastic: The Next Generation of Sustainable Packaging Solutions
- Webinar: Functional Food and the immune system
- Webinar: The impact of processing on allergen solubility in complex food matrices
Registration for the event is free. With the registration for participation you get access to the following opportunities:
- Access to the program from online webinars;
- Access to the b2Match platform to create an individual profile through which you can organize your bilateral meetings with international representatives.
On the day of the event, only participants with at least one accepted bilateral meeting will be admitted online. If you have received a meeting request, you must confirm or reject it. An accepted bilateral meeting means that both parties have confirmed it and it is included in the schedule of participants.
Participation in the event is free of charge. Participants will be contacted by the relevant Europe Europe Network support office responsible for their country. For Bulgaria this is the BIA.