BIA offers updated information about changes in legislation, as well as mediation between business representatives and participants in the legislative process, incl.:
- Introduction and presentation of opinions and positions in the National Assembly;
- Providing meetings of parliamentary committees;
- Arranging meetings with the management of the National Assembly, parliamentary groups and parliamentary committees;
- Establishment of working contacts with parliamentary secretaries of the ministries and the Council of Ministers;
- Conducting exploratory talks on proactive information to businesses pending legislative action;
- Advising on the appropriate forms and deadlines for inclusion of business representatives in the legislative process;
- Providing current materials they work with MPs.